This chapter will explain: user-related basic data concepts and how to filter and view trend graphs
The user analysis page provides user-related data indicators, on this page you can view:
- Total users: the total number of historical cumulative users
- New users today: the number of new users added after midnight today
- Act. users in past 24h: number of active users in the past 24 hours (de-duplication)
- Act. users in past 7d: Number of active users in the past 7 days (de-duplication)
- Act. users in past 30d: Number of active users in the past 30 days (de-duplication)
User trends include the Total users, Active users, and the number of new users in a period of time, which can be filtered according to the time period and channel.